Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Herron Speaks

Vernon M. Herron, D.Min.

2510 Century Oaks Lane

Charlotte, N.C. 28262

704-599-4914

Fax: 704-599-4914

E-mail: afrigen@bellsouth.net

 

Blogging address: http://herronspeaks.blogspot.com

 

 

 

 

Greetings:

 

 

Through the advent of the Internet and the opportunity to publish my written works to the masses, I have decided to create a web log - commonly known as a "blog." As you may know, a blog is a type of Internet website, consisting of chronicled commentary, presented in written, photo, audio or video fashion.

 

My blog is entitled, "Herron Speaks" as it is available on the Internet now. I invite you to visit my blog today and subscribe at:

 

 http://herronspeaks.blogspot.com

 

Currently, I plan to publish a new article as often as I am inspired to do so. As such, I will send you a gentle reminder to visit my blog after each new posting.

 

If you have Internet Service and wish to subscribe to my blog, be sure that I have your correct e-mail address by sending a reply to this letter that you have received in person or by U.S. Postal Service mail using email with the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject field.

 

If you have Internet Service and received this communication by email and do not wish to receive such a reminder, send an e-mail reply to this letter with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.

 

 

 

Your pen pal!

 

 

 

Vernon M. Herron

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I encourage the respectful expression of your thoughts. However, if deemed disrespectful, your comments will be removed.